 Space / 29554
Re: ~NEW MOC~ "Xeon"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 21:07:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Krotzer wrote:
   UD Tech(R) is proud to present the Xeon, the personal craft of Captain Krotzer.

Sleek and stylish, the Xeon represents the latest in UD Tech(R) craftsmanship. Its superior speed and maneuverability are great whether engaged in combat situations or just cruising about the moonbase. Its interior is fashioned for maximum comfort and ergonomic control, leaving the pilot relaxed and able to deal with any situation, whether it be rush hour traffic or fierce dogfighting.

Captain Krotzer shows off his personal prototype model here.

UD Tech(R) is working diligently to move the Xeon to the assembly lines in time for the holidays. Far exceeding the government’s highest safety rating, the Xeon is a practical economical, and safe gift for your loved ones. Show them you care... buy a Xeon today! (Civilian model only. See your local UD Tech affiliate for details.)

Captain Krotzer, The Unknown Division/UD Tech(R) Corporation

Post-Mod folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TheMatt/UnknownDivision/Xeon/

Hey,

this is sweet. I love the use of the bionicle parts and all that light blue. This thing looks like it might be up to a race with one of my StarCraft. Its definately my favorite of your UD stuff.

tk
Co-Curator of .Space

CEO Kane StarCrafters
CEO ExtraGlobal Express

Wait till you see my next speeder completed... its practically the same thing.