 Space / 29535
Re: Short Range Bomber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 18:25:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald wrote:
Here's a little moc that I made awhile back.

It's got missiles .. mmm missiles :-9

   Heh.  Tom, that's so, well, ugly.  Elegantly ugly.
   And easily the best integration I've ever seen of the old
   Exploriens wing elements.  I'm especially impressed
   by the posterior fuselage, with the mating of the
   1/4 4x4x6 circle panel and the pieces underneath,
   and I really like the addition of the radome on top.

   Do those 4x4 car roof panels open?  Is there machinery
   underneath?  Or is it just for looks and its ability
   to mate geometrically with the wing pieces?

   best

   LFB

   PS:  Don't be such a stranger around here, sir!  I'm
        waiting for new band pictures from this year's
        Legopalooza.  ;)