 Space / 29518
    Re: SS-A Paladin —Gil Shaw
   (...) Gorgeous! The studless look comes off superbly. This looks almost part UCS, part system scale, especially with the detail-rich cockpit. The break apart view is excellent too....interesting to see how the SNOT came together. Despite it's lack (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: SS-A Paladin —Philip Painter
   (...) Dear Gil, Believe it or not all my SW cannons are currently tied-up in my Serpentor Hover-Throne, which, I might add, does not have a landing gear. Next time I will include an annotated version of the fictional history. But I'm glad you like (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: SS-A Paladin —Gil Shaw
   (...) I hate you with all the genetically combined hatred of history's greatest haters. (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)