 Space / 29514
    Re: Fish 'n Ship —Gil Shaw
   (...) Hehe...this is a lot of fun. Sorta half sculpture, half ship. Good stuff! Cheers, -Gil (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: Fish 'n Ship —Sean Forbes
   (...) Thanks! Yeah, I've noticed my best work seems to be turning out that way too. Ah well, go with what you've got I guess! =P Sean (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)