 Space / 29513
    Re: 3vil DropSkull —Gil Shaw
   (...) Gasp. That is amazing. You are cemented in as the pharoah of novelty-sized cranial transportation. The best quality of this is the 3 dimensional nature of th' sucka. I'm amazed you managed to fit all that copious detail into it. Dude. I'm (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: 3vil DropSkull —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Oh my, that is quite the compliment. Are you sure you're not 3vil? Your Lord and Master, 3GA (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)