 Space / 29512
Re: Possible ship design?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 12:41:14 GMT

At 03:03 PM 12/6/2003, Patrick Bunn wrote:
To be honest I haven't the faintest idea. My mother gave it and two others
(uglier in my opinion, I've probably thrown them away by now) for me many,
many moons ago. This ship always caught my fancy, so I guess that's why I
hung on to it.

~Mike

It looks like a micro machine.  They came in sets of three or was it five? I
can't remember.  Nice cockpit/canopy idea and I like the colors...hmm.

I hope that "hmm" is a thoughtful, maybe-I'll-do-this 'hmm'? :)

A friend of mine just confirmed that it is indeed a micromachine, and there
were two others in that set, as I recall. I don't remember what they looked
like, except that one was green.

~Mike