 Space / 29511
    Re: Short Range Bomber —Steve Hickman
   I saw this on Brickshelf yesterday and was hoping it would be posted here. I love this ship. By far the absolutely best design for the JSF canopy. That piece is simultaneously awesome and the bane of my existance. I also love the construction, very (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

        Re: Short Range Bomber —Tom McDonald
   (...) Thanks Steve. Your comments about the JSF canopy are appreciated! I tried to use it a bit tilted as the pilot can see out a bit better. I've seen good uses of this canopy, and while I like it a lot, it sometimes seems like it's not tall enough (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)