 Space / 29504
    Re: 3vil DropSkull —Paul Baulch
   (...) Nice one 3GA. That tongue ramp looks particularly clever. I hope your next one has a spine with vertebrae, I'd love to see your solution on that one. Oooh, or a goat skull with horns. :-) Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: 3vil DropSkull —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Hmm.. those ideas sound like excellent 3vil. I'll have to consider that for my next project. Muahahahahaha. Your Lord and Master, 3GA (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)