 Space / 29499
  Little Red Pod

I finally got around to photographing a little moc that's been bouncing around my building table since last Christmas. Not fashionable now, as the pod craze came and went, but it was fun to make. (URL) for more pix. (URL) PLMKWYT :-) Thanks. -Tom (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Little Red Pod

(...) This is neat, Tom. I never thought of those Futron-era angled panels as dish replacements...comes together so naturally with the windscreen. It almost has a PCS quality to it. Although with that colour scheme, I suppose it falls into the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)