 Space / 29401
    Re: Ice Planet Returns —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Patrick, Wow wow wow. What a lot of Ice Planet goodness! I especially like the IG V--the use of the meteor tops is really excellent, I agree. The Martian torsos on the feet are also a great use of the part. The Ice Sat VV is another of my (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Ice Planet Returns —Patrick Bunn
   (...) It's funny you should say that. Glowy-green is starting to creep onto my work table. More on that later... Pat Bunn (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)