 Space / 29396
    Re: Ice Planet Returns —Joe Meno
   (...) I spotted this some time ago and was wondering where it was all leading to... wowzers! (...) Whoa! Way cool! And a great use for the lids! (...) Neat! I like how the missles are swung out to the launch pads, as it's a different approach from (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Ice Planet Returns —Patrick Bunn
   (...) And to think you had a large part to play in all this when you sold me the large grey baseplate at brickfest. I'm glad that you recognize a signature style in my creations. I think its an extra special MOC that shows the builders hand. Thanks, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)