 Space / 29375
    Re: Ice Planet Returns —Mark Sandlin
   (...) I was just admiring this stuff on Brickshelf. (...) This is my favorite. The wheels look awesome and I love how the crew can exit from the drop-down ladder. I really like the Flare as well. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Ice Planet Returns —Patrick Bunn
   (...) Praise from the Admiral! Thank you, sir. My favorite space set has got to be the M-tron Mega Core Magnetizer. So that was the seed to this design. I thought there needed to be more wheeled vehicles in space with really big wheels. And the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)