 Space / 29259
  Re: Crimson Skies MOC: The Guardian

(...) Very cool design, I especially like the landing gear solution. I think the colour scheme is a bit extreme, though - maybe the gun barrels and exhaust pipes should have been grey or silver? Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Crimson Skies MOC: The Guardian

(...) Thank ye, Paul! Yes...those skiis have bailed me out a couple times. Interesting that you mention the colour of the cannons and exhaust nozzles...they were originally grey...then drk grey....then black. In the end, I decided to stick with the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)