 Space / 29258
  Re: Crimson Skies MOC: The Guardian

(...) Gil, Great addition to the crimson skies stew. The first thing that came to mind was a racer, must be the color scheme. It reminded me of those prop-driven air-races where they buzz around those red/white towers. There is so much to like about (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Crimson Skies MOC: The Guardian

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote: . (...) Thanks Keith! I've always wanted to see one of those air rally races. I remember being wowed that they actually had them...my only experience until that point was the Hanna Barbara Great Race cartoons ;) (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)