 Space / 29252
  Crimson Skies...who built this one?

Saw this Crimson Skies Moc on Brickshelf: (URL) Who's the builder for this one? This one is really neat! ~Trev (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Crimson Skies...who built this one?

(...) I'm guessing they're French. That said, this particular plane reminded me of Porco Rosso (a great anime with lots of neat airplanes in it)... even more than most Crimson Skies MOCs do, which is already a lot. (URL) IMDB entry> and (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Crimson Skies...who built this one?

(...) Wow, wow and WOW. I just checked out the link for the movie. Coincidence? Hard to tell. Anyhoo, this little bird rocks. Very good detailing and coloring...it achieves the more fanciful design that is Crimson Skies (as opposed to my overly (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Crimson Skies...who built this one?

(...) Oh man...that's not his only one either! (URL) I want to see more from this builder. This would be an awesome Royal Flying Police fighter. ~Trev (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)