 Space / 29166
  Re: So, what are you guys working on?

(...) Hi John! Good to see that you're still building. Please show us your stuff soon, because I simply loved the Firebird and want to see more stuff like that! As for me: I have been building some stuff for my good guys, (URL) the New Templar (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: So, what are you guys working on?

(...) Thank you! My new stuff isn't quite in that style, but... you'll see. (...) Can't wait, Slyvia! In other news... I've been thinking about setting up a general .space contest myself, just to stir up attention and building. I'll probably start (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)