 Space / 29163
    Re: Delurking and New MOC "StarBrewer 1" —Sylvia Tresto
   (...) Nice ship, Mark! A funny way to delurk. Can't wait for the ship to dock at my base. The Templar are getting thirsty! Sylvia Tresto (URL) New Templar Order> (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Delurking and New MOC "StarBrewer 1" —Mark Mueller
   (...) Now that I think of it, some of my best entrances have been with a beer in hand. It's like an old friend holding my hand. (snif) Thanks for the compliment. And if your base is having trouble getting shipments due to governed rations, thats (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)