 Space / 29138
  Re: Delurking and New MOC "StarBrewer 1"

(...) -snip- (...) -snip- Hey Mark, What a great way to introduce yourself to the lego community! With a great, fun moc! I saw the Starbrewer on BS and thought it looked great! I've been thinking about doing a EB support vessel of this size, and I (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Delurking and New MOC "StarBrewer 1"

(...) Thank you for the complements. Please steal away. I wouldn't have been able to build this without the ideas learned here in .space. Did that even make sense? Anyway, looking forward to seeing more from the Eastern Block. (...) Originally they (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)