 Space / 29134
    Re: So, what are you guys working on? —Paul Hanson
   (...) I've actually had this finished for a couple of months, but haven't gotten around to posting pictures yet. Hopefully in the next week or so... (URL) Paul (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: So, what are you guys working on? —Allister McLaren
   (...) Holy greeblings Batman! I can't wait to see more if this. Allister (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.space)