 Space / 2912
    Re: SPACEWORLD! (name is TEMPORARY!) —Charles Adams
   Something to think about is a sort of temporary domain. Such as offered at: (URL) the low, low price of $9.95 a month you get unlimited space. Yes unlimited and, no ads, and a name like mine: (URL) if you want to check for possible domain names (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: SPACEWORLD! (name is TEMPORARY!) —Kyle Keppler
   (...) Well accually I can get 10 free megs of space from my isp for each email address (5 addresses = up to 50 megs) currently only 3 addreses are regeristered so I n get us a site there... only problem would be that the adresses are rather long. So (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)