 Space / 29077
  Re: Earth Directorate StarFighter

Holy cow that's awesome! Can you post instructions or an exploded view? I think I have to build one. No, squad! I need a squad! I think what's really cool here is this looks like it could have actually been a set. Groovy! Yeah, gimme a minifig (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Earth Directorate StarFighter

(...) No problem Wayne. I will put it up. (...) Thanks! (...) I don't know man, that would involve some non-lego purist doing... hehe Take care Wayne. (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.space)