 Space / 2906
Re: Capital Ship Sneak Peek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 03:13:39 GMT

Oops, thank you.  Sometimes the fingers just start flying and who knows what
they type.  I guess I'll have to proofread a little better next time

Jason

In lugnet.cad.ray, John J. Ladasky, Jr. writes:
In lugnet.cad.ray, Jason Ellis writes:
Follow the link below to get a sneak peek at two of my micro-fig capital • ships
I plan to fully unveil by this weekend (and if all goes well a 3rd and 4th
this weekend as well).

http://www.jealous37/lego/render/index.html

Click on the Planetary Assault pic for a larger view (800 * 600)

Jason
http://www.jealous37/lego/index.html

Oops!  Jason's links are missing a few critical characters.  Try:

http://www.jealous37.com/lego/render/index.html
http://www.jealous37.com/lego/index.html

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.