 Space / 2905
    Re: SPACEWORLD! (name is TEMPORARY!) —Jason Ellis
   First off let me say that I think this is a great idea, and if I can help in anyway please contact me. I'm pretty good with HTML, ideas, whatever. I might even have a few buck to chip in for domain registration. In regards to a name, if you're (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: SPACEWORLD! (name is TEMPORARY!) —Kyle Keppler
     (...) Well right now we are just starting to get this baby going. Later we will prolly look more in to the domain name issue. Earlier today in the chat we looked at some names and finding a domain is gonna be a pain in the @$$ but we'll figure (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: SPACEWORLD! (name is TEMPORARY!) —Charles Adams
   Something to think about is a sort of temporary domain. Such as offered at: (URL) the low, low price of $9.95 a month you get unlimited space. Yes unlimited and, no ads, and a name like mine: (URL) if you want to check for possible domain names (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: SPACEWORLD! (name is TEMPORARY!) —Kyle Keppler
   (...) Well accually I can get 10 free megs of space from my isp for each email address (5 addresses = up to 50 megs) currently only 3 addreses are regeristered so I n get us a site there... only problem would be that the adresses are rather long. So (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)