 Space / 29045
Re: PCS Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 10:23:09 GMT

"Grand Admiral" <NoMoreSpam*grandadmiral@fleebnork.com> wrote in message
news:HoDqM9.1u50@lugnet.com...
The latest in technology to help save the galaxy from the Eastern Block.

<http://www.fleebnork.com/?m=pcsint<http://www.fleebnork.com/model/pcsint_th
umb/pcsint1small.jpg>>

Enjoy.

-Grand Admiral¬
.space Curator

http://www.fleebnork.com/http://www.fleebnork.com/gaanim.gif

Mark, this is totally amazing... the use of the parts more common to castle,
the UCS canopy atop the rounded cockpit, the triangular structure, color
use, etc... mark this is just hot.

cheers

-tk
Joint Cheif of .Space