 Space / 28962
    Re: Santa's Super Spiffy Splendid Supersonic Space Sleigh —Gil Shaw
   (...) Beautiful! The gianormous presents 'tis every little kid's dream. Those reindeer are spot-on poifect. I've been mulling over what to do this year as a successor to a Parsec Before Xmas...now the pressure is on. :) Truly fun build Adrian. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX)

        Re: Santa's Super Spiffy Splendid Supersonic Space Sleigh —Adrian Drake
   (...) Thanks. I'm really pleased with how well the reindeer came out, considering the design for them sprang basically fully formed from my head a la Athena. Inspiration is a scary thing sometimes. Get building! tis the season! Okay, not quite yet, (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX)