 Space / 28944
Re: So the .Space Paparazzi wants a larger ship.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 04:41:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Aaron Sneary wrote:

   I am highly amused at the Space Paparazzi sitting behind the wheel like a kid with a bike on Christmas Eve! He’s ready to go, even though the ship isn’t.

He’s ALWAYS ready to go, which would explain the want of a bathroom...wait, I didn’t say that right. Nevermind.

   Sweet color choices. And about the best inclusion of the Slave I windscreen I have seen. Is anyone else frustrated by that piece?

White and red - my school colors! What more could I ask for?

Are those cameras under the trans black panels along the sides? Where is the bathroom?

Could be...I’m going to work more on that..and the bathroom is, well, undetermined at this point. SP is kinda ditzy on stuff like that:)

Joe