 Space / 28934
    Re: So the .Space Paparazzi wants a larger ship..... —Andrew Saada
   (...) Ooh...I like. Could the SP have his own line of designer ships in store for the future? Form, construction, and colors are suave. -Andrew (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: So the .Space Paparazzi wants a larger ship..... —Joe Meno
   (...) Thanks! SP is pretty suave (at least he likes to think that:)) He's also plenty finicky. And you got me thinking of other crafts he would need to get the 'right picture'! Joe (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)