 Space / 28918
    Re: Wasteland pursuit vehicle —Brian Bessemer
   (...) This is really tight little MOC. It's got soo many cool design elements in it. It's definitely sporty, has a rugged off-road feel, sleek curves. I hope you don't mind if I borrow this idea for some of my own future MOCs. Excellent work. (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Wasteland pursuit vehicle —Allister McLaren
   (...) Thanks (...) Go right ahead. I'd love to see them. Allister (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)