 Space / 28872
  Re: TMC Concept Drop and Retrieval Ship

(...) NO! One thing I've learned in the while I've been here is that any gray, white or black construction needs a "highlight color," preferably one that stands out. Black wouldn't be a good choice IMHO. Anyway, very nice looking ship you got there, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: TMC Concept Drop and Retrieval Ship

(...) OK, OK I know you are right but these are war machines. They should not look pretty, they should say "bring me a can of woop-ass and make it a double!" hehe (...) Thanks for your comments. (...) I was going to make instructions but since it (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.mecha)