 Space / 28853
  Hover General Lee MOC

I'm a charger. Charging through the night. Like an orange bolt of lightning passing everything in sight. I'm the best pal the Duke boys ever had. I'm thunder on the highway looking bad bad bad... I'm a piston pumping, steele belted calvalry... If (...) (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, FTX) !

  Re: Hover General Lee MOC

It had to come! I like the confederate flag on the roof, simple but effective Those Dukes won't look so silly getting in through the windows in this tho, no doors! Tim (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Hover General Lee MOC

Travis wrote: > (2 URLs) Hover General (...) Wow, that's cool. But I guess this version of the Lee doesn't have much problem jumping over Enice's cruiser. :) <Rosco> C'mon Flash! </Rosco> -scooter www.insanityunlimited.com (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hover General Lee MOC

(...) 'Fightin' the system like a 2 modern day Robin Hoods....yeeeeehaaaaaahh!' Marvy build Trav...'specially considering the availability of orange elements. Now...the interior and figs. ;) Cheers, -G (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Hover General Lee MOC

I reckon Cooter gon' hafta git him some larnin' on them there antigrav thermocouplin's t'keep them Duke Boys a'runnin'. Peace and Long Life, Tw0nst3r (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hover General Lee MOC

(...) Wrangler, Roscoe's cruiser, Cooter's pickup... And anyone who wasn't singing "Someday, the mountain might get 'em but the law never will" while looking at those pics is DEAD inside! :Derek (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)