 Space / 28845
  My Halloween bot.

Good Evening Everyone of .Space, I bring with me images of my newest bot, JAK-0-BOT, just in time for Halloween. Built about a week or 2 ago for Halloween, I hope you all like it. The Bot : (URL) Main Folder : (URL) -Dr. Terrible (URL) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: My Halloween bot.

(...) Apropos, Herr Doktor. And well played. (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: My Halloween bot.

(...) Dr. Terrible, Terribly terrific. Seeing this last night was the best treat I could think of (well, not exactly, but it sufficed). The spindly form is great and those hands...those hands! -ªþ§ (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)