 Space / 28831
28830  |  28832
Subject:
Variations on power suits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:31:01 GMT

I was looking for power suits to build for a sci-fi game I'm working on and
came across a couple of designs that probably everyone is familiar with by
Timotheus Deering and Chris Maddison.  Since I was at work I only had a
limited supply of Lego, but I set to work and made some decent looking
suits.  If you haven't built one of these, check them out!  They lend
themselves well to modification.  Very nice designs guys!

Post mod:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=61590

Pre:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=559783

Incidentally, if you are interested in building these, check out the
original designers' pages as they have better pictures.

Paul