 Space / 28792
    Re: Hover A-Team MOC —David Koudys
   (...) Make it stop!!! I have the theme song running thru my head now!!! All I think about is Dirk and that cylon, and George smoking his cigars!!! Beautiful MOC! Dave K -I love it when a plan comes together. (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Hover A-Team MOC —Travis Kunce
    (...) think (...) you're not the only one with that song in your head. I had to listen to an mp3 of the theme song like 20 times to get the transcription of the monolouge for this post... thanks -tk (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)