 Space / 28775
    ~NEW MOC~ "UD Recon Buggy" —Matt Krotzer
   The Unknown Division proudly presents: (URL) The personal land craft of Captain Krotzer, the Unknown Division Recon Buggy is equipped for travel on barren planets, or even just across the moonbase. (URL) PLMKWYT, Captain Krotzer, The Unknown (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: ~NEW MOC~ "UD Recon Buggy" —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Well, Matt... it looks like a racers set. There's not really much about it that says "space." to me. Sorry for the negative review, but I guess it's better than silence, eh? -Grand Admiral (URL) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: ~NEW MOC~ "UD Recon Buggy" —Matt Krotzer
   (...) I'm just glad to get a response at all. If you feel like looking over something more original, you could always post some type of review for my other MOC that I posted a few days ago... nobody's gotten to that yet. Captain Krotzer, The Unknown (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)