 Space / 28760
  Re: Short Hover Bus MOC

(...) Just dying laughing here. Lots to like in this one. The SNOT side windows are always a good touch, and the tilt out stop sign is also classic. My only quibble would be with the back end, the use of the rounded slopes on the very back partly (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Short Hover Bus MOC

(...) glad your still reading my posts... and even happier they get to make you laugh Lar. (...) and the (...) i don't know if train guys use these parts like this, but let me say this is like one of the most unhearty designs i have ever gotten to (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)