 Space / 28681
    OCTAN has gone into space! —Alexander Zwagerman
   Hello all! I haven't been posting, but I have read all major contributions and have been awed many, many times. My LEGO collection was stored because of my new job and house, but I have taken it out of storage for a visit of Sylvi Tresto, who really (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: OCTAN has gone into space! —Andrew Saada
     (...) Alexander, The OTV is excellent! The unique form reads well as a refilling craft and the amount of color is just right. I think the "cab" is cool and those type of arms are ones you do not see enough. The only thing I would ask is if you could (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: OCTAN has gone into space! —Anne Carasik
     Hehehe.. cool. :) My fighers need fuel. -Anne (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: OCTAN has gone into space! —Sylvia Tresto
   (...) I aim to inspire. 'please' would go too far ;-) (...) Cool result, Alexander! Since I have seen it at the earliest stages I can say it has improved, but where is the fueling connection we discussed, eh? Eh? No really, I'm serious! Other than (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)