 Space / 28652
Re: MOC: Stinger
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 04:20:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Zac Soden wrote:

   Hi Allister,

I discovered the Stinger whilst perusing Brickshelf yesterday and have to say that I was quite blown away by it. Such a unique and cool form! The way that the ‘arms’ curve in is just soo sweet and even cooler is the way that they flow through to those maneuvering thrusters (is that what they are?).

Yep. The central one is the FTL drive (he said just thinking that up now).

   I used to despise red but I have to say that I now really enjoy working with it as a colour and wish that I had more!

Every second-hand lot I’ve bought has been rife with it. Keep your eyes on the Trading Post.

   I am going to have to make it to the next BUGS meet so I can catch a squiz at this beauty!

If we have one. I’m keen. Go here and add your voice.

   Excellent work - keep it up!

Thanks,

Allister