 Space / 28562
  Re: New MOC: II-Blade

(...) Bram Lambrecht and Jon Palmer have sucked away my dearest will to create anything ever again; possibly even in broader scopes than just the media of Lego bricks. I mean, what would be the point? When perfection is already achieved and proven (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: II-Blade

(...) Dude, I agree. Wow. You should be ashamed of yourself, Bram. :) j/k Critisism? CRITISISM? Well, if you really want to eek one out... the front of the cockpit underneath the slope does look a little bare but you seem to of already noticed that (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)