 Space / 28561
28560  |  28562
Subject:
5 MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 00:20:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have 5 to show; they are not new, just new to the web.

You can see them all at http://www.spamcake.com/ and click on “Mostly Ships”. On the space page, see the “photo” column on the right, lowermost 5 pix.

The following shows 1 pic of each moc:

Blutech Speeder - nice and bloated, just like today’s Cadillacs..

Blutech Speeder

Fire Speeder - a little sled for races on Fire Planet 2202

Fire Speeder

HeloCricket - mmm, flying, and missiles, and stuff...

HeloCricket

White Snipe - a swooshable craft, but blatant F-22 ripoff

White Snipe

Classic Space Cruiser Mark II - a fun upgrade

Classic Space Cruiser Mark II

Thanks for lookin!

-Tom McD. when replying, Ancient Egyptian spamcakes were toroidal and are considered the first donuts.