 Space / 28558
New MOC: II-Blade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 04:46:46 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I went over to Adrian’s house today and took advantage of his collection being 5 times bigger than mine to build my first dark gray MOC. This time, the ship does have controls:

   II-Blade

I especially like the way the rear of the ship turned out. Perhaps the front of the cockpit could use a different treatment.

Please LMKWYT! Comments, questions, criticisms, etc encouraged.
--Bram

   Bram Lambrecht
www.bldesign.org