 Space / 28511
  The U.S.S. Calypso, Ice Goblin, and More

Here's the Brickshelf page, post moderation, so everyone can see all the pictures I took today. (URL) Pat Bunn (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The U.S.S. Calypso, Ice Goblin, and More

(...) These are really excellent, Pat. All are wonderful, but the Calypso really grabs me. The elegance of the shape and the old skool look make it a wonderful addition to the PCS pre andn post era MOCs. Great stuff. Cheers, -Gil (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The U.S.S. Calypso, Ice Goblin, and More

(...) Wow. I really like the Calypso. That completly unorthodox engine is incredible. It reminds me of engines from and old Turn based strategy game called "Stars!" I never would have though they could be made out of LEGO in such a large scale. Most (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)