 Space / 28495
    USS Enterprise —James DiBenedetto
   Here's my attempt at the USS Enterprise, NCC-1701: www.elevendayempire....m/lego.htm You have to scroll down a bit to get to it, past the AT-AT, and my version of the Farscape One module from "Farscape." Any suggestions on a way to get the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)