 Space / 28478
    Re: F-3 Wasp —Joe Meno
   In lugnet.space, Philip Painter wrote: (snip)> (...) Nice ship you got there, and it does look like a next-generation of the Bat! Nice color scheme (finally a use for the red canopies for non-evil ships), general studless look (which really shines (...) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: F-3 Wasp —Philip Painter
   (...) Thanks! I'm glad you like it. After all the razzing I got for not including landing gears on the Bat, I figured I'd have to with this one. ;) (URL) CerebrumInc.com> (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)