 Space / 28474
    The Blacksmith's Wife preview shots... —Derek Schin
   As alluded to at NWBC... (2 URLs) I mentioned this to the fellas while we were at Jon Palmer's place--time and lack of space on the motorcycle prevented me from bringing the Blacksmith's Wife to Seattle. A completed version (with the micromotor seen (...) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.space) !