 Space / 28473
    Re: Lego Space Trading Cards?! —John Henry Kruer
   (...) I wasen't around back then to get classic space guys. The most I have is 1 blue spaceman with a broken headpiece I got in the jambalya box. I wonder how you organize Futuron guys in... I have 5 Futuron guys- 2 yellow, 2 red, and 1 black. -JHK (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Lego Space Trading Cards?! —Steve Burge
   (...) I use Futurons as the Uber versions of their respective colour, so a Red Futuron would be a Squadron Leader, Yellow Futuron: Head Researcher etc. Steve (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)