 Space / 28458
  Re: Lego Space Trading Cards?!

(...) Hey, I used the same ranking system as you! I never had a blue spaceman as a kid tho. Didn't get one until just recently. :\ -Grand Admiral (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Lego Space Trading Cards?!

Spooky. I had one blue spaceman as a kid, and that minifig represented me when my spacemen went off to have adventures in the back garden (or the swimming pool...). When he was inside buildings, he'd take off his helmet and wear a cowboy hat! Steve (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)