 Space / 28407
    Re: Custom Hover Hog MOC —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) I love it travis! Wait til you see my next chopper.. you best drop your drawers now -lenny (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Custom Hover Hog MOC —Travis Kunce
    (...) In .space no one could hear me scream when I read this.... I'll be keeping my belt cinched tight in the meantime though. Does the Jr. marshal have a super sweet leather jacket to cruise in yet? thanks, glad you approve. -tk (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)