 Space / 28325
28324  |  28326
Subject:
The bridge of the Utopian Dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 10:10:13 GMT

Somewhere out in space floats the deep-space exploration vessel Utopian Dream...

Unfortunately, most of the aforementioned vessel only exists in the dark corners
of my mind. I have, however, constructed the primary bridge and shuttlecraft for
it, pictures of which are here:

(Folder has been moderated.)

This MOC marks my first attempts at SNOT (the engines), greeblies (functional
greeblies - the wheel in the middle opens the airlock door) and collapsing
landing gear (which didn't work, so I scrapped it in favour of ordinary space
stands - sorry).

It does have an interior, but not one I'm happy with. More pictures will be
forthcoming once it does have an interior I'm happy with.

Also, keep an eye out for the rest of the Utopian Dream (just don't hold your
breath, it may take a while)...