 Space / 28315
  visit the new populair lego website

|visit the new populair lego website ||| |||(URL) marco Verbeek (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: visit the new populair lego website

(...) Marco - If you would like to post to multiple groups, please include each group you are posting in the header of _one_ message, at the top, separated by commas. Example: lugnet.space,lugnet....net.castle Also, please consider what is on-topic (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: visit the new populair lego website

One of these links is not like the other, One of these links just doesn't belong. I'll bet if you looked really hard you could tell me Which one of these links is just plain wrong. Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)