 Space / 28302
28301  |  28303
Subject:
the "Bulldog" heavy fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 03:18:36 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This one was featured at Brickfest and didn't survive the trip home so I've
rebuilt it stronger, faster, and with better landing gear.  It is the six
million dollar "Bulldog"  features include two gunner turrets with rapid fire
M-60,000 guns, three longer range wing mounted cannons controlled by the pilot,
Roomy interior (not detailed) and what-not.

Check it out:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/brickfest-projects/bulldog593.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/brickfest-projects/bulldog2.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/brickfest-projects/bulldog3.jpg>